Circular saw INTERSKOL | Repair and maintenance in Novorossiysk
If the master needs to make a cut (inclined, longitudinal, transverse), he will need a circular (circular) saw (circular). This type of power tool is necessary in the production of construction and many other types of joinery and plumbing work.
Classification of circular (circular) saws
Circular (circular saw) By its design, the tool is a steel disk with cutting teeth applied around the circumference. When choosing circular (circular) saws, experts, first of all, pay attention to the maximum cutting depth declared by the manufacturer in the characteristics. It affects the power, dimensions, weight and, of course, the cost to the consumer. Traditionally, a circular saw can be:
- small (cutting depth up to 46 mm);
- medium (depth – up to 55 mm;
- large (depth – up to 70 mm);
- professional (depth – 65-140 mm).
Instruments are divided into three categories:
- stationary circular saws, large professional, designed for woodworking and logging enterprises;
- table circular saws, convenient both in everyday life and in woodworking enterprises or in medium-sized private workshops;
- hand-held circulars intended for household use, private craftsmen, small woodworking workshops.
Classification is also carried out according to the purpose of the circular saw. It can be designed for:
- longitudinal or cross-cutting of wood – these are hand-held circular saws, light in weight, maneuverable,
- but with less power;
- cutting laminate, tiles and other finishing materials;
- non-ferrous metal cutting is a professional grade of the tool.
Depending on the purpose, the delivery set and optionally contain canvases of different designs.